PNN – Ma’ariv newspaper revealed the miserable conditions of the Zionist settlers in northern occupied Palestine.
According to the report of Pakistan News Network, Ma’ariv newspaper published a report on the miserable conditions of the Zionist settlers in the northern settlements (Occupied Palestine) and wrote in its introduction: The residents of the north report conditions filled with alarm sirens, continuous explosions and ongoing concerns. They believe that only by changing the current cabinet as soon as possible can they hope for a change in the situation, while the mayor of Nahariya warns that the weakening of the Galilee region will overshadow the whole of Israel.
According to the Hebrew-language media outlet, protests are growing among local authorities and residents in the north over the current situation on the border. While Israel and the United States have apparently agreed to extend the ceasefire for 45 days, Israeli forces and communities along the border fence are being targeted daily by Hezbollah fire – the Hebrew media outlet makes no mention of the Israeli regime’s brutal aggression and attacks on areas in southern Lebanon.
In an interview with Gideon Ako and Amihai Atali on FM 103 radio on Monday, Ronen Marley, the mayor of Nahariya, described the situation in the north (occupied Palestine) as very different from normal (bad and unsafe), saying: Sirens are sounding, explosions are happening, businesses are suffering significant damage, and there is a tangible sense of anxiety among residents.
Marley criticized the performance of Netanyahu’s cabinet, claiming that residents of the frontline area are not feeling the ceasefire on the ground. The situation is at its worst now. It is not a ceasefire, even though schools are open and people are going to work in the morning. But there is no peace here, only constant pressure.
According to him, Netanyahu’s cabinet is not doing the right thing when it comes to funding and supporting the Galilee. “If the Galilee is weakened, Israel is weakened,” he warned.
Marley added that the money allocated so far has not brought real solutions to residents. He said: The government provided huge sums of money, but it was spent on useless evacuations that took place. There is now a kind of ceasefire, but the front line is just an illusion.
He said that even if studies and work continue to some extent, the security situation does not allow for normal life.
The senior official in the Zionist settlement added: “It is not just a matter of harming soldiers; when you hear sirens, explosions and artillery fire, you cannot live like this. Israel must improve its situation and do something that will change the reality in the north: infrastructure, higher education and job opportunities” must all be considered.
Marley concluded his remarks by sharply criticizing Israel’s handling of what he described as the dangers threatening the north (occupied Palestine), saying: Now we are paying the price for our mistakes.

